? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My first summer vacation...by Declan.

Whoever said traveling with a baby was stressful has never traveled with me before! Apparantley, I am a wonderful traveler! That's what mommy and daddy keep saying anyway! We all had a great time as a family!! From the day we left til the day we came home, we had non-stop fun. I got to see many new things that made me say "wow!" From the beach, to Sea World, to my grandpapa running a marathon! Everything I saw was simply amazing! And staying in the hotel was fun too! I slept like a baby! Wait a minute...I am a baby! Anyway, this is the story of my first summer vacation....enjoy!

1 comments:

Jen S. said...

what a fun trip!! It looks like you had a great time!!! I had a friend from San Diego that ran that race too! :)

luvs!