? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Word of the day!

Ok...bragging time!! It seems like Declan learns a new word everyday! We only need to say the word a couple times and he learns it! My little 16 month old genius can now say 14 words!!

they are:

mama
dada
nana
papa
kitty
dog
ball
balloon
diaper
car
cheese
bottle (not ba-ba...he actually says bottle!)
fish
keys

He's also my back up singer when I'm singing Big Yellow Taxi. He adds the "bop bop bop" part. :) He only has to hear the first 2 notes of the song and he chimes in with "bop bop bop". Yeah, I know...my kid is amazing. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chauntelle! What a smart little boy you have! I just wanted to tell you I'm glad you guys enjoyed the smoothie and also, your blog looks wonderful.

I myself have been working on a new location here at Blogspot and probably will be making an announcement of the move as soon as I finish adding all my content to the new site. Talk about a task! But I do think that this place is more reliable than our little unknown blog, so in the end it will all be worth it.

I look forward to hearing more of Declan's adventures in toddlerdom!

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon he'll be talking in complete sentences! How cute!! He's getting so tall! It was good to see you both yesterday.