? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Walk This Way!

"I would like to thank Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Papa for helping me learn to walk and being so patient with me while I was taking my time! Thank you for never giving up on me! And special thanks to Mikayla Fairchild for the sweet kiss! How many other boys can say they got their first kiss at age 18 months? Not many I bet! And thanks to my cousin Kate who also makes an appearance in this video...thank you Kate for not walking before me! Na-na-na-na-na-na! I will forever tease you about this!" :)

Peace, love and walking!

Declan.

This video contains brief nudity. If you have small children in the room, please cover their eyes. Or just give them a cookie...that will distract them. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aawww! SO CUTE! Welcome to walking Declan. We miss your blog on blogforbaby, but I'll keep checking this one. Big hug to the big walking boy!

magicfan1031/Kaiden's Mom, Carolyn said...

wow..super cute.

Kelly said...

What do you use to edit your videos? I was telling a friend about them and she wants to do something similar with hers.