? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can I get fries with that deposit?

You know you're feeding your kid too much fast food when you go thru the drive-up window at the bank and you hear from the back seat "fries! fries! fries!"

But let me tell you, feeding a toddler is next to impossible. Or maybe just feeding my toddler is next to impossible. I used to worry constantly about what he eats but I have decided it is a battle not worth fighting. Tonight Declan had a banana and some pancakes for dinner. I guess it could be worse! He was screaming for cookies but I told him "no cookies for dinner." I don't really know if pancakes were really that much better but at least I didn't give in and give him the cookies! He's growing, he's happy, he's healthy, so I don't pull my hair out so much anymore. :)

1 comments:

Sky S. said...

Your blog is really cute! I about died the day spencer asked for fries and a coke with that from the backseat :).