? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Name calling!

Something suprising and funny happened this afternoon while Declan was supposed to be napping. He was restless in his crib and I was trying to get a quick nap in, but I heard Declan in his bedroom calling for me. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" he said. I just put the pillow over my head and tried to ignore it. Then I hear "mom! mom! mom!" Again, I pulled that pillow a little closer to my ears...it pains me to hear him call out for me. I'm a sucker and usually will go and answer to his every call! This time I decided to wait it out. Then I hear him again, but this time he says "Chauntelle! Chauntelle! Chauntelle!" LOL!!!! I immediately sat up and busted out laughing. I couldn't believe he was calling me by my first name! I guess he figured since I wasn't answering to mommy or mom that maybe Chauntelle would work...afterall, it works for daddy! It was the funniest thing I've heard him say in a long time. And of course it made me go in his room and remind him that it's "mommy" to him. :) Still, he kept calling me by my first name saying "Look at me Chauntelle!" as he danced around his crib. After an hour or so he finally drifted off to dreamland and I was able to get a nap in too. I tell ya, I have one funny, clever little boy. :)

0 comments: