? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Abbey- Then and Now

Today we had to put our cat Abbey down. I had her for 10 years and she was a sweet cat. Declan loved Abbey too and will miss her I'm sure. I wonder sometimes if he will remember her when he gets older. I can remember (vaguely) my first pet and I was younger than Declan! I'm glad I have pictures of the two of them together...like the ones below. It shows (first) curiosity, love and a friendship that I hope he will remember forever. Rest in peace Abbey. We will miss you.





1 comments:

Ilkay and Aydin said...

Hi Chauntelle! This made me so teary eyed... I'm sad that you had to let Abbey go. I remember the first picture from blogforbaby around the time I first met you. Hope Declan will remember him forever! Raymond and I were discussing if Aydin would if Bisco went away... who knows.