? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Halloween??

My sister in law asked me a couple weeks ago if I knew what Declan was going to be for Halloween. I kind of laughed it off...I mean, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Afterall, it was the middle of July!! Who thinks about it that early??? But now that she has mentioned it, what Declan will be for Halloween is starting to weigh heavily on my mind!! I'm starting to receive costume magazines in the mail and I find myself looking at them again and again! So for the next couple months I'm sure I'll be obsessing and searching for the perfect Halloween costume! Thanks a lot Misty! ;)

0 comments: