? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nope! Not tired at all!

Bedtime was a nightmare! Declan would not go to sleep! I think he was too excited to be sleeping somewhere different. Or maybe he couldn't sleep because of papa's snoring! But everytime he heard a snore from papa, he would giggle and say "Papa farted!" I laughed and then told him "no, he is snoring...now go to sleep!" Later on, he got a bit homesick and cried to go home. That was tough to hear. I just held him really close and told him everything was going to be ok and that I was right there next to him.

2 comments:

Dave and Alicia said...

Well, I am glad to hear that my kid is not the only one who cant sleep when he is away from home. But it looks like yall had a great time camping!! I love the pictures.

Jen S. said...

ROFL! D is so cute!!