? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bullies

It was bound to happen someday, I just wasn't prepared for it to be this soon! My baby was bullied!! By a big mean bully boy! Actually, the boy was probably about 3 years old...old enough to know better! We were at the library for storytime and the bully just walked right up to Declan and pushed him down. And Declan had done nothing to provoke this attack! This 3 year old was just a mean kid! I was in shock. I told that little boy to keep his hands to himself and that there was no reason to have pushed my son. A few minutes later he came back and pushed him down again! I was furious. I've never wanted to punch a 3 year old in the nose so bad in my life! I don't know where his mother was (or I would have punched her in the nose) but I will definately keep an eye out for her if she brings her bully of a son back to storytime next week! In the meantime, I'm going to see if 18 month olds can enroll in Karate!! :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ugh! We deal with that at the pool as well. I can't believe the mom wasn't anywhere near. Declan's just going to have to learn to kick some butt soon ;)

Kelly said...

Well, we had a similar incident today at Barnes & Noble. A little girl walked up to Jillian and began slapping on her. It was the strangest thing. They hadn't even interacted with one another before this happened, the little girl just went off on her. Thankfully the mom was nearby and punished her. She was so embarrassed and apologized up and down to me. I felt bad for her.