? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seeing is believing!!!

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it either! But here it is...the moment we've all been waiting for....drum roll please....

4 comments:

Edwards Family said...

Oh Declan!! You're getting so big!! I'm so proud of you!

Mom, I got goose bumps watching you get so excited!! Oh Happy Day!!

Kelly said...

Way to go Declan!!!

You know, it does seem like a cause for celebration but, believe me, life was so much easier before walking ;)

Jen S. said...

oh my gosh!! woohoo!!! congrats D!!! So proud of you!!

magicfan1031/Kaiden's Mom, Carolyn said...

wow..that is so cute.
xoxo