? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

What Declan's been up to...

Playing with the bubbles is the best part of storytime at the library!

Riding the carousel with mommy and daddy at the Utah State Fair!

Declan and his cousins with daddy and papa after they finished a marathon!

He may be sweaty, but he's still my daddy and he makes me so proud!!

Other stuff!...
Declan is officially a walker. No more crawling for him! He walks everywhere. Just a few weeks ago, he wouldn't take one step without holding my hand, now he doesn't want my hand at all! My little boy is so independant! That will take some getting use to for me! Declan is also learning new words everyday. He suprises us all the time with the things he can say. Daddy bought him a basketball. He calls it his "backetball". I will have to post video soon of all the fun words he can say! If I could ever get time to make the video! Anyway, above are some pictures from the past couple weeks. We went to the state fair, storytime at the library and just this past weekend we watched daddy run his 13th marathon and papa run his second!! Congratulations daddy and papa!


1 comments:

Jen S. said...

Officially walking!!! Congrats little buddy!!!