? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Food!




Not only did we have turkey, ham, roast beef, shrimp, stuffing, potatoes...but we also had a HUGE selection of desserts. Yep, we died and went to bakery heaven. I wish they had to-go boxes because I would have taken one of everything!! See that cake right there in the middle? That was too die for! That's what I had. Just a slice of that. Nothing else. Yes, I'm crazy...but I'm also borderline diabetic so I had to be careful not to eat too much sugar. But now, looking at this picture, I wish I could go back in time and try some other things too!! :)

1 comments:

magicfan1031/Kaiden's Mom, Carolyn said...

I think I gained weight just looking at that good food. :D