? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Ogden Christmas Parade!

This was our first year taking Declan to the parade. Our friends Nanette, Patrick and Mikayla met us there. It was a great time! I remember going to the Christmas parade when I was a kid so it's nice to be sharing an old tradition with my own child. But when I was little, Santa rode a red sleigh in the parade...so I was a bit dissapointed this time when Santa rode up in the back of a pickup truck! They definately need to bring back the sleigh! :)

0 comments: