? ??????????????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??118 Grabs Today. 2663 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??103 Grabs Today. 2661 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sp BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We decided to do something a little different this year. The three of us took a gondola ride to the top of Snowbasin and had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at The Needles Lodge. The ride up was beautiful and peaceful, the dining experience was amazing (see the food portion of this blog!) and of course the company was nice! It was good to spend Thanksgiving with my two favorite men. I am so thankful to have them both in my life. I love you David and Declan!

So the following is how our weekend went... and we hope everyone had as nice a time as we did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! It looks like you had a better dinner than I did. Awsome Pictures.
See ya soon. Shaun :)

Kelly said...

Ugh! What a fabulous way to spend Thanksgiving. You are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful state. I mean, there are "mountains" here in Virginia but they're really hills when you compare to the West.

Jen S. said...

What a fun Thanksgiving!!!! I have done that on Valentines night (dinner at the top @ Needles), always a classy fancy experience!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Aislynn said...

How fun! That is the same thing one of my best friends did with her whole family. You probably saw her there.